House of the Dragon!!!

Okay, I have no idea if any of you have watched Game of Thrones or House of the Dragon, but the finale was on Sunday, and I just recently rewatched the entire season (there's only 10 episodes and I had nothing better to do, except I could've done homework). So I noticed a few tie ins to Game of Thrones, which was made before House of the Dragon, but comes second in the timeline order. Anyways, enough complicated stuff. I noticed that the knife in House of the Dragon, that Viserys Targaryen had, is also the knife that Arya Stark had at the end of Game of Thrones. This knife was inscribed with the prophecy that ended up happening in the last season of GOT, which was actually so awful, they should have waited until the last book came out. I could go on for days about how the butchered some of the characters, but it makes sense due to history and like a bunch of other stupid nonsense. Anyways!!!! Viserys showed his daughter, Rhaenrya this knife and told her the prophecy because he believed she was the one it was about, spoiler alert, she wasn't. Also, for this time (basically set in like 1700s England or whatever, but like fantasy style with dragons and such). it was really weird that Viserys, who was the king, would name his daughter to be his heir and make her queen. Can we also talk about how insanely crazy it is that the character who plays younger Rhaenrya looks just like the older version???? Like just HOW!!!! Ugh, I could just go on and on about how great the casting was for this show. I genuinely think I like it better than GOT, which I binged in a month, and it has 8 seasons, with hour long episodes. It was just that good, expect for like the explicit scenes, which lowkey didn't need all of them. Anyways, please go watch House of the Dragon and Game of Thrones if you haven't. They're just such great shows and deserve all the appreciation, except for season 8 of GOT, that can just get tossed in the trash!



Literally look at them, they're so similar!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts